During the four months of operation of our humanitarian centre, "Ukrainian Students' League" provided humanitarian aid worth more than 20 million UAH!
We continue to report and share the results of our work with you.
Thanks to your support, as well as the help of our partners, we have managed to acquire and transfer:
• 2 water treatment plants
• 1 car
• 1 drone with a thermal imaging camera
• 1 solar panel with battery
• 2 thermal imagers
• 3 military radios
• 5 computers
• 5 simulators for rehabilitation
• 1 device for ultrasound diagnosis
• 1 electrocardiography machine
• 50 tactical first aid kits
• 6500 water purification tablets
56 Ukrainian cities and towns received humanitarian aid from USL!
USL representatives in Dnipro opened and manage 5 shelters for refugees and have already provided more than 2,000 displaced persons with housing, food, clothing and personal hygiene products!
How to support the USL humanitarian centre?
Bank details are on our website page.
Thanks for your support!